February 08, 2006

066 - 奧菲莉接受教晦

he said his door will always be opened for me. Once.
he held my bag for me. Once.
he said he will never forget these deep and persistent pupils. Once.
he called me and apologized his forgetting to say goodbye. Once.
he said he would bring me to where he used to live. Once.
he said that was the sweetest summer afternoon in October. Once.
he said he would fload me with chocolate. Once.
he said some more. Once.
and then he stopped saying anything, and vanished.

I took them all in, and take them as my own. I believed in them. I believe they meant what they had said. Once. Maybe because I'm stubborn, stupid, or numb. I believe one speaks to please. It had been my honour to own such flattery. One day, I'll pass it on to someone else, they'll feel haunted about it. We do so until one day we understand the true meaning of unconditional love. This, ignited through compassion, admiration, adoration and commitement, will florish and grant us true happiness. I am ready to give, Please just make yourselves home. Sincerely.

I would act the way happiness brings him. If giving him nothing makes him happy, that's what I'll do. Yes that's what I'll do.

in HAMLET, ACT.1, SCENE3,Polonius told Ophelia to keep away from Hamlet, the Prince of Denmark who recently discovered his father's Spirit armed cap-a-pie, helmet with beaver up.

Polonius said such,
"These blazes, Giving more light than heat,
extinct in both, even in their promise as it is a-making."

meaning all these blazes (the love and vows of Hamlet in honourable fashion to Ophelia) would die out as soon as they appear. Polonius saw it the old man's way, and Ophelia took it for her father's sake. If this is the truth, where is the prove of love's existence? The rush of blood to the head that conjured up all these infatuations? How would they be satisfied and fulfiled? Vows? Touch? Kiss? Sex? Unconditional giving? How would you give charge to he who summoned up all these nuissances? To a stranger, a wink, a nod or a free drink, where do we go from there? If it really exists the moment it faded, MAY IT BE DESTRUCTIVE, AMBIVALENT, OVERWHELMING, THUNDERSTUCK, EXCRUCIATING, INTIMATE, AND FORMIDABLE. no more single would then pass the line of the teasers, no more couples could bear the grief of seperating. This is the meaning of love, the Scorpio's way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home