June 28, 2005

attitude

Someone said i always have an attitude. Maybe I'm just being skeptical towards certain people. They were the deceivers, the toxic friends, the incompatibles.
Anyways i always love what I loved, though it signifies I never learnt.

But people, i assume, they say no when they mean yes, coz they understand how much it hurts when they say yes but mean no. Anyway people they all work differently and it's good to be seeing them living the way they are, though you sometimes marvel at how naive/ complicated/ stubborn/ lucky they could be. Just don't think that your way of handling life is the best way to.

I need someone who stops me when I'm over the top, backs me when I'm down.
Someone who crys to me and who hears me cry.
Tells me good stories, and we'd hang on at the lows.

sometimes, too many lessons make you numb. Maybe I'll carry on with my attitude and people's marvel at how I manage to live that way. Fold your hands child, you walk like a peasant.

So much do i wish the ask him to burn the letter, it's so much of an exhibit of my stupidity and ignorance. couldn't stand being made a fool. That's why I never workout in Califonia gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home