April 09, 2008

powers of 10



objectivity, the moment is not the passing, empty; but the great moment of life in universe that pulsates in it, leaving mark from it movement, act, story after story. Such a strange paradox.



The powers of ten, where is the scale, possibility, beginning, just as the ends of the old one that looks like the new one. existence in the universe, interaction, behavious and activities. Craftsmanship, Plato and Chimpanzee. Stories of progress, realm of the real spirit is rarely achieved, evolution is endless retuition of zero. The end of the scale is the end of our knowledge. No more, oblivion.

I was first shown this movie when I was a 1st yr architecture undergrad. I didn't understand anything about it, now I think I do a bit more. Things keeps on recurring in our life, we didn't realise them because we were ignorant. I have a believe that people you meet in your life are those whom you have already seen myriads of times before. You didn't know them, you didn't see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home