July 09, 2007

give me a reason



just however disgusting I find myself, someone would think me worse. and yes they do, I do not blame them. I am fascinated by my own ugliness, I amplify it, exaggerate it, and it's just obviously there, no matter how secretive I am. I could not find my anchor, I do try, deeper under the current, I hold on tight to that man who isn't there; I become the boy too proud of his achievements within the white brick walls too thin to hide secrets, cemented by lies and consumed by fantasies. And my language, the house I live in, my language.

in the swim, I lost my mind and a lot of oxygen, I betrayed my weightlessness so that I could be focus and quiet, I listen to the air flowing in bubbles through my nose, pass my ears and gone. I cannot stop loving him.



music review: horn of plenty_GRIZZLY BEAR

another headphone music for the sleepless. hide under the blanket, whisper through the dark, the intimate sounds of friction between your skin and the duvet, this is the music for you. Grizzly Bear creeps through the landscape to reach you in the dark, a kind of pscho-folk so tempted to discard, but once you allow it, it grows on you, lulls you to sleep, but keeps you in a nightmare. And do not say they sound like Animal Collective, that's imprecision at its worst. Buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home