December 16, 2006

obsession



she is one of my darkness of all obsessions. NICO. she has a grungy, captivating voice, that's about unredeemed conscience and melancholy. She is not beautiful. But she is, to me, the darkest side of 70s. People say she's a mystery, i'm not into how she died. I'm more into how I'm going to die. though this is not an interest discussion.
Her last album, Camera Obscura, released in 1985, made her the 'punk goddess' of that era, I really what to be there and see how she made it. Cold, fragile and far away, she is my obsession.




pre-christmas party all night long. I danced and danced until my thighs were sore, and I didn't know. I was very conscience, and I narrowly thought to myself, in a split of a second, that I could live by myself, just on my own, happiliy ever after, not needing anything, not seduced and caught up by anyone. Just myself, sufficiently. But then when I got up this morning, I'm back into that fragile, please-come-over boy surrounded by the 4 milky walls that doesn't shut the sound but my heart. When do we get enough of something. I'm yearning for good times, while you get up, i'll tune in, brew you coffee, and that's what we need. You are my obsession. I'm the darkness of all, beautifully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home